MS sonxTOP ultrasonic servo presses
Our specialists are always asking themselves how to improve our ultrasonic servo presses even further, so that we can offer the ideal solution for you, our customers in the automotive, packaging technology, medical technology, textile and consumer goods industries.
It’s our mission!
Our latest generation of ultrasonic servo presses MS sonxTOP was developed out of this innovative spirit. With our specially developed, patented and groundbreaking preciSer® servo drive, our MS sonxTOP ultrasonic servo presses offer unrivaled precision for maximum machine productivity. Thanks to a 100% electric drive concept that operates without compressed air, our servo presses are the ideal choice for clean room production as well as manufacturing sites which do not wish to use costly compressors.
This latest development embodies how MS Ultrasonic Technology Group and its team of experts continuously innovate to advance the strong tradition of German engineering.
The MS ultrasonic servo presses are available in three versions: table top, column and inline machine. All types in the series have the same drive concept, which allows control concepts and welding recipes to be transferred quickly and easily. The models are complemented by appropriate accessories such as sound-insulating cabinets and work tables to suit your needs.
FEATURES OF OUR MS sonxTOP SERVO PRESSES
QUALITY AND INNOVATION
- “Made in Germany” all products developed and produced by MS Ultrasonic Technology Group at its headquarters in Germany
- Revolutionary MS preciSer® servo drive with force and speed control, developed by MS Ultrasonic Technology Group
- Patented MS paralliCer® and MS stabiliZer® technology eliminates any deflection during processes by maintaining full parallelism and contact between sonotrode and workpiece.
- Process and quality monitoring with the specially developed MS app
- Unrivaled positioning accuracy
- High machine productivity
- Maximum repeatability of the welding paths and processes
- Maximum production flexibility
- Compliance with the smallest tolerances
- Highest product quality
- Maximum user-friendliness thanks to a clear and intuitive HMI incorporating color displays and touchscreen technology
- Intuitive icons and graphics, data presented in clear tables.
- Additional peripheral devices such as scanners and cameras can be controlled via MS Sequence Setup – no programming knowledge required
- Components to be welded are displayed for maximum transparency
- Setup assistance systems
FREE OF DEFLECTION
- MS paralliCer® and MS stabiliZer® technology for parallelism within µm tolerances
- Alternative for column mounted machines: MS stabiliZer® – for continuous component contact during plasticizing
- Reduction of reject costs thanks to unrivaled control accuracy
- Broad range of uses thanks to universally applicable drive concept
- Multiple ultrasonic servo presses can be networked and centrally operated with a single controller
- Expertise can be provided and utilized independently of place and time
- Simple reading and saving of welding parameters
INTEGRATED TENSILE TEST
- Welding and testing with just one machine
- Integrated tensile test from 10 N to 2,500 N
- Feed speeds of up to 240 mm/s
- Linking – as well as documentation – of welding and tensile test parameters
- Comprehensive process documentation
QUICKLY SWITCH APPLICATIONS
- Optional Quick and straightforward changing of workpiece carriers and resonant units with no additional tools reduces downtimes
- Optional Predefined indexing after quick change for seamless, high-quality production even when changing parts
- Choose between automatic control or manual selection of welding recipes
- Maintain consistently high welding quality and prevent rejects after component change
- No crank wheel with no manual adjustment of the machine = less downtime and quick change from job-to-job. Simply recall an established program and start production.
- Flexible concept based on the MS sonxTOP servo welding machines
- Continuous welding of nonwoven and fleece materials for protective masks and protective clothing
- Welding of the strapping possible for high wearing comfort
- Simple operation via foot switch and two-hand start
- Low costs for you because the basic machine already exists
- Conversion with a few simple steps
Our MS sonxTOP servo presses are available in three versions as table top, column and inline machine.
Always there for you
But some things have to be discussed personally. Use our callback form. We will contact you. Fast and competent.