MS sonxCOM ultrasonic components
Ultrasonic welding is an extremely efficient process for joining (or separating) thermoplastics while saving on materials and costs. OEMs and producers of packaging, medical technology or consumer goods are increasingly turning to this reliable and durable welding process for joining and processing thermoplastics, films and textiles. The production process is based on ultrasonic components that can be integrated into existing systems or combined to provide an efficient and cost-effective solution that suits the specific task.
While the respective applications have different requirements, ultrasonic components have to meet the same demands across all industries and products. The high-quality MS sonxCOM ultrasonic components that we develop and manufacture ourselves at the company headquarters in Germany fulfil precisely these demands.
POTENTIAL AND BENEFITS
The benefits of our MS sonxCOM ultrasonic components at a glance:
- The “Made by MS Ultrasonic Technology Group” seal of quality: developed and produced at our headquarters in Germany
- Durable and robust
- Energy-saving and efficient
- Attractively priced
- Specially adapted to the application and the other components
- Maximum reproducibility of the welding process
- Consulting expertise and knowledge transfer from the areas of special machines and servo presses
We offer the following application-specific ultrasonic components
Always there for you
But some things have to be discussed personally. Use our callback form. We will contact you. Fast and competent.